Thursday, March 21, 2019

Vectoria Designs Peter Rabbit

Recently I was in a swap in a Facebook papercrafting group. The challenge was to create a Cute and Cuddly Mini Album or booklet. I recently bought some paper designs from an Etsy shop called Vectoria Designs with a Peter Rabbit theme that seemed perfect. Here's what I sent my partner:

Here's the booklet opened to first page with pocket stuffed with tags and the first page of the well-loved childrens story. I included a pyramid box, also a Vectoria Design PDF.

Here is the book fully opened showing the back, the left panel that folds inside and the front cover at right.


Front Cover with ribbon tied up at fore edge. 
Personalized invitation tag slides up from pocket.
Inside left pocket with assorted tags.
Inside right page with the beginning of that favourite childrens story.
I did a little stamping on the center spread.
Another pocket with some stamped tags.




Some great vintage ephemera from Vectoria Designs.






Back cover. What a handsome fellow!



1 comment: