Saturday, February 16, 2019

Seize the Birthday Floral



Spring is just around the corner! I was pining for some fresh green in my life. Here's a quick birthday card I made for a colleague. I like its simple, fresh look with a bit of glitter cardstock to punch it up.


The background vertical stripe played well against the Avery Elle Petals and Stems bloom that I fussy cut and lifted with foam tape. The sentiment is a stamp from Quietfire Design. It's a set of seven differently-lettered Happy Birthday sentiments. So practical - I reach for it often.

I am entering this card in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge.






1 comment:

Barbara said...

Well, I like this simple fresh look too. The green color sure gives me a lift and I am looking forward to spring as well as you. Your colleague will really appreciate this one. I am so glad that you shared this with us at Seize the Birthday!
Barbara DT member