Sunday, February 17, 2019

Kerri Bradford This+That Kits


This post is just to capture some projects I want to remember having made. They are This+That print and cut kits from KerriBradford.com

A few years ago I bought a pair of Printer's Trays, 7 Gypsies brand, and made some seasonal inserts for them for my sister and my aunt. I backed each segment with magnets so they could just pop them in and out for the different seasons. I cannot find photos of all of the ones I have made, but I snagged these off of my aunt's Facebook page.

The one above is the most recent I made - it was for Valentine's Day 2019. I modified a couple of the segments with my own items because the original kit called for odd-shaped family photos and I wasn't sure if those would be handy. So rather than blanks, I created some of my own. I now have even greater appreciation for Kerri's design work and creativity!

Christmas
January - Winter
Spring
Summer
Summer - close up
Summer - close up
Summer - close up
Summer - close up
Summer - close up
Autumn
I have a few more to make (Thanksgiving, Family, July 4th). Sadly my sister lost hers in the great floods of 2018 and I can no longer find the discontinued trays anywhere. Kerri has also discontinued the kits in her shop (although she still sells the SVG portions), so it is the end of an era. I was glad to have the chance to make these while I could.



No comments: