Saturday, February 23, 2019

12 Days of Christmas Tag Swap 2018

I participated in Tammy Neal's 12 Days of Christmas Tag Swap in 2018 through the Yahoo Group Canadian Stamp Talk. The Yahoo Group site is not letting me post photos of the tags made, so I will share them here so other group members can see them.
Tammy Neal, Judy Preston, Melissa Groenink

Tammy Neal, MaryAnn Lawrence, Sandy Proulx
Tammy Neal, Charmaine Stack, Tammy Neal
Liz Carr, MaryAnn Lawrence, Charmaine Stack

Flap opens to reveal bagpipes.
Melissa Groenink

2 comments:

Diane Arthurs said...

This is a wonderful collection of tags. Just before Christmas I bought a craft magazine with the 12 Days of Christmas stamps included....too late to join this swap but the stamps were perfect for it.

Lissame said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I had fun making these tags for Christmas.