Sunday, September 23, 2018

Sassy Tag


I recently took part in a Sassy Tag swap in a Facebook Group I belong to. This tag is all about dots.

I started out by blending Distress Oxide inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Faded Jeans) across a #8 manila craft tag. Then I stamped water onto the tag using a dotted half-tone background stamp. It provided some subtle texture. I stamped the Crafter's Companion Martini Girl separately on white cardstock and cut out and coloured with Copic markers. I stamped the skirt on navy dotted paper and cut two layers to provide some 3D action. I went over the design lines with a white gel pen.


The Hershey's Kiss candy is a Waltzingmouse stamp that I coated in glue and covered in silver leaf.


The fun saying is a Quietfire Design stamp. To finish this tag off, I added more dots - some gold confetti sequins - and a strip of rhinestones, with a bit of ombre ribbon to go with the background. 

No comments: