Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 3

Distress Differently! That was the theme of Day 3 in the Online Card Class "Creative Chemistry 102." For better or worse, here are my six tags. The photo tinting is my fave - I think because of the Quietfire Design "Cherish" cut file. (Available here: http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=47957) Now it is back to the "laboratory" for me.

Smudge Stamping (background)

Brayered Stains
Photo Tinting. (That's me - age three!)
Faux Cracked Glass
Close up: Faux Cracked Glass. Collage under acrylic Fragment.
Distress Glitter Rock Candy


Distress Glittering (Black Soot mixed with Pink)



3 comments:

Kate said...

These tags are exquisite Charmaine. I've been looking for the cut file for Cherish and I only found Forever. Could you post a link, Thanks

Charmaine Stack said...

Kate, here is a link to the file in the online store:
http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=47957

Deborah Frings said...

I'm really impressed with your tags - they are just fab. I've done taken both these courses, but I have to admit to only watching the videos and not "DOING" the tags. I can see from these samples that I must! They are all gorgeous!