Saturday, August 22, 2026

Snoopy Birthday Love




I have joined the Peanut(s) Gallery! In the spring I got a magazine with a large set of Peanuts Gang stamps and finally got the set out today to make a card.

I love how these images work so well with vibrant primary colours. I pieced the background together using  a Pinkfresh Diagonal Stripes die and many different colours of cardstock. 



True story - I produced a Peanuts play in my senior high school drama class many decades ago. These characters are still wildly popular. In this case, my aunt is a Snoopy fan and while she will get this card late, I am hoping it makes her smile.

I have entered this in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge, but there are two more days to enter the Funny/Punny Theme and I will try and come back to do that!.
 


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Charmaine, I am such a fan of Snoopy and this card is so cute. He looks as if he is admiring all the cards he received from his card making friends. Thanks for making me smile this morning and for joining us at Seize the Birthday.