Monday, July 1, 2024

Mini Books

 


Quite happy with a couple of mini books I made this weekend. While I used to make and swap them regularly, it has been maybe ten years since I made one! I recently purchased new stamps that make covers, spines and marbled end papers for mini books from Claire Brennan Design (former purveyor of Waltzingmouse Stamps). I am entering this in the Love to Craft Anything Goes challenge.


These books measure 2.25 X 3 inches. Claire also nicely provided instructions for making wee slipcovers to slide the books into! I used some wonderful scrapbook paper I have been hoarding from 49th and Market.
I decorated the inside in a sort of nature notes theme. I collaged bits of tissue and napkins and ephemera, and pulled out some vintage (both style and age!) rubber stamps from Oxford Impressions. 


I will add individual pages here. I have been following @katiepertiet for awhile on social media and her journal pages inspired this effort although she shows far more restraint with her mixed media!



No comments: