Monday, February 25, 2013

Flapper Girl Birthday


Another Seize the Birthday post here. This time I used a free stamp that came with the January 2013 issue of Craft Stamper magazine. It is from Rogue Redhead Designs. Here's the sketch:

And here's my card for STB #7:


I used a Couture Creations Satine embossing folder on cream cardstock. The flapper girl is done with the Triple Time Stamping Technique using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One in plain and scalloped edges. I followed the instructions provided here. I stamped the Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment 'Birthday Wishes' on satin ribbon. And that's a wrap!


3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

cool technique!

Unknown said...

What a fun technique. I may have to give this a try. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the triple stamping technique and that fabulous embossing folder.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Lynn