Thursday, September 20, 2012

WMS Challenge #115


I'm dreaming of an orange Christmas... it's the 115th Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and I have used the wonderful sketch provided to create a sunny Christmas card. Here's the sketch:

And here's the card I made, using three different stamp sets from Ireland (Around Christmastime, 2011 Holiday Ornaments, Nordic Winter): 

This also satisfies the WMS Christmas Card Challenge for the month of July, in which we were to use some sort of shade of orange. I used Versamagic chalk-finish Mango Madness to stamp the ornaments and sentiment. I topped off the snowflake with an orange Swarovski heat-set crystal. Thanks for visiting today!


3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I like your take on the sketch! The ornaments around the snowflake are so pretty. The splash of blue is fab!

Vickie Z said...

Love the ornaments and hanging hearts!!! Lovely use of orange for Xmas!!!

Renee said...

What a fabulously fun take on the sketch...
I love these colors together! :)
And this is one of the Christmas challenges I've been meaning to get to...
love the challenge of using such an nontraditional color! :)
Beautiful! :)