Sunday, April 25, 2010

New home


This is a card for my aunt and uncle who have just moved into a new home. The stamps are Technique Tuesday and the ink is Memento Rose Bud. I discovered the frame for the little house stamp was just the right size to border an opening made by a Spellbinders label die. The Fancy Tag die I used at the base behind the sentiment was too small to stamp the word "home" on, so I layered the word on another piece of cardstock, then split the tag apart underneath to stretch it out. My favourite Swarovski crystals finish it off.

2 comments:

okanagan_spirit said...

Very pretty Charmaine. I like how the patterned paper blends with the stamped design colours and sets it off so nicely.

Pauline said...

Fab new home card, love the colours and the little house is so sweet. Pauline x