I made six of these cards this afternoon. I tried many different products to make the snow effect. The card above has Liquid Applique that I sprinkled with glitter and heated to puff up. Others got Enamel Accents, dries white glue with glitter, Stickles, etc. I snapped a photo while they were drying. Jury is still out on which is my fave.
I tried a few different inks for the woodgrain background. The front right card was made with a woodgrain embossing folder, the rest were scored and inked.
Stamps from Gina K Designs (Festive Foliage and Noel). I will enter this in the Christmas Card Challenges #45.