Thursday, December 24, 2015

Vintage Red Muff


Here is a card I made just by taking an assortment of items and playing around until I got a pleasing composition. It's red and turquoise again. I like the contrast of the black and white girl image (Oxford Impressions) and that red muff.


I put the glitter paper on red cardstock and then started layering ribbon, felt, some vellum and a die cut star doily. Once I knew how it was going to work, I stitched the horizontal elements together and then mounted Miss Red Muff overtop with foam tape. 



The snowflakes are a few Waltzingmouse Stamps die cuts, a plastic button and a felt snowflake freebie from an old magazine.  I like the contrast of the soft felt and the other sturdier shapes. A red heart and red thread help tie it all together.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So very nice. You have such a good eye for putting all these things together. Waltz on...