Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sprayed Stencil Backgrounds

Stamps: Stampers Anonymous

This is another one of the 42 cards I made in the recent Splitcoaststampers DTGD challenge marathon. It was pretty easy - spritzed some Tsukineko Walnut Ink sprays across a Crafters Workshop stencil, then overstamped the bird on the branch and the quote in Black archival ink. I blended some Broken China distress ink into the swirls.

Here's a card using the same technique with a homemade spray mist I created from a Broken China Distress reinker. Very different feel to this one.

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love both of the backgrounds you created Charmaine! Such pretty cards!

JD/ Jill said...

Great job on the cards! And you did 42 cards for Split coast. Wow! I tried just one virtual stamp night, and I think I got a total of three cards finished. I have a problem making cards in the time alloted too. LOL! I'm a very slow card maker!