Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Scrappy Strips


For the recent marathon of stamping at splitcoaststampers, we were challenged to create a card with strips of paper. I cut these strips from my much-loved October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper pad.  The image is an Oxford Impressions stamp.


Later we were asked to create a tag and I had some leftover strips so decided to use them on this birthday tag. The sentiment stamps are Waltzingmouse stamps. Ric rac seemed an appropriate trim.  Nice to get more mileage out of that paper!

2 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Charmaine, Love that vintage image and the diagonal stripes. Your tag is really pretty too!

JD/ Jill said...

Really like this card and tag! great job with the technique. I know what you mean about the October Afternoon paper that you used. I have tried to use every little inch of that paper...it is definitely a favorite of mine too.