Sunday, July 16, 2017

Welcome Card

This week I have a new staff member joining my team and as is my tradition, I have made a card.  Unlike the orientation manual I put together for her, this card came together quickly, using scraps of metal in my Ten Seconds Studio scrap box.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background panel and the flower is cut with the T!m Holtz Tattered Floral dies and embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder . A soft white velvet flower brad provided a different texture, and I added a purple Swarovski crystal gem to the center.
The sentiment is a Waltzingmouse Stamp and I used my new Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags One set to create the tag frame. The leaves and ferns were punched out of metal, as well. The thin white mat and burgundy card are the only paper used in this almost all metal card.

I am so excited to have this gal joining our department so that I can go back to doing one job instead of two!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

very pretty!!! love the pink metal