And here is my card (just noticed a slight dog-ear on the upper right corner - drat!):The striped paper is by Authentique. Love the colours in that paper pad. I coloured the Waltzingmouse Stamps "Camellia" with Copics and then added a bit of white pencil crayon to soften it.
The die cut is similar to a well known PTI die that I do not own. I decided to try and mimic it with Spellbinders dies that I already have. I cut a Labels Twenty-One nestabilities die first. Then I cut off the side bumps and slid a circle die over one end to create the rounded top. I realize I have since covered up most of the tag shape but hopefully you can see enough to get the drift. I think I pulled it off and it really was not difficult. I am feeling very frugal and thrifty. :-)