Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sweet Greetings


The October challenge on the Waltzingmouse Forum was to use food in your cards. I don't have any of Claire's newest stamps featuring large candy canes and the candy jar, but I remembered what I did last year with the Bountiful Baskets Additions stamps featuring these gingerbread men and that got the wheels spinning. Where else could those gingerbread men be found? I decided to place them in the star and heirloom ornaments.

This first one is my favourite; I like the blue against the textured Cuttlebug embossed snowflakes panel.



For these ones, I pieced together "Sweet Greetings" from the sentiments in the Nutcracker Sweet stamp set, also from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those smiling gingerbread men are so adorable :-) S'rae