Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday Cards Galore


Lest you think all I make are Christmas cards, I thought I would post some of the birthday cards I have been commissioned by my daughter to make of late. She has a number of friends who were born in November and December. These first two feature a resist technique of layering Adirondack dye inks on glossy paper, from the Nancy Curry book "Texture Effects for Rubber Stamping."


For this one (below) I relied on two Cuttlebug embossing folders from the Once Upon a Princess set of four to do the heavy lifting. The card sketch came from a past issue of Stamper's Sampler.


Rhinestones embellish the next card. The flower is a Hero Arts stamp and the Spellbinders fancy tag is highlighted by the crystals in the Nestabling sticker.


I have two more birthday cards to share... that will have to wait until tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

donna said...

They are all beautiful. Your daughter will be thrilled. Donna